You know that moment when you “borrow” someones hoodie that you knowingly have NO intentions of returning, whatsoever? Yeah, that’s what inspired this one.
A sultry mix of cologne, cedar, and leather. Like the hottie this hoodie once *belonged* to. This classic masculine cedar leather scent will transport you! A woodsy and amber men's type with an evocative musk and tonka bean base note. This fragrance is a classic masculine fresh scent!
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Handmade and poured with love and sass in Los Angeles
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
Top: Cedar, Clove // Middle: Egyptian Amber // Base: Musk, Tonka Bean
TIPS AND TRICKS
• Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
• Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
• Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
Note: Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur.