OMG your best friend just got engaged! Spoil her with this candle and let her know how stoked you are for her special day. (Also, hint at her including you in the bridal party, cuz, duh. You're clearly the best friend here.)
A sweet, fresh blend of white tea and sweet lemon. Its the perfect mix of clean and sweet, just like that new rock. This bright and natural smelling tea blend scent begins with top notes of orange, bergamot, and lemongrass. The heart combines jasmine, plum and melon with herbal green tea. The dry down is a clean musk with a touch of chrysanthemum and cedarwood. This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including Jasmine and Orange.
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Handmade and poured with love and sass in Los Angeles
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
Top: Lemongrass, Bergamot, Orange // Middle: Green Tea, Jasmine, Plum, Fresh Melon // Base: Clean Musk, Chrysanthemum, Cedarwood, Patchouli
TIPS AND TRICKS
• Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
• Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
• Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
Note: Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur.