Old Soul Candle
Old Soul Candle
I’m basically an 85 year old in a 25 year old’s body. Doesn’t take much to keep a cat like me on cloud 9. Just play me a vinyl while I read my copy of Pride & Prejudice, daddy-o.
A yummy herbal blend infused with essential oils. Amber, ebony, and a touch of vanilla create this sentimental blend. It basically smells warm, lively, and complex. A classic masculine scent that leads you to the rustic woods. However, this scent has a soft side with notes of watery pear, lily of the valley, and rose. Warm amber and vanilla as the base make you want to wander and linger in the woods!
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- This candle comes with a gold lid
- Handmade and poured with love and sass in Los Angeles
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
Top: Woods // Middle: Pear, Lily of the Valley, Rose // Base: Amber, Vanilla
TIPS AND TRICKS
• Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
• Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
• Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
Note: Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur.