Nine years in the making our Matcha Mascara formula checks all the boxes! It:
- LASH SERUM INGREDIENTS
- RESISTS SMUDGING/FLAKING
It has a squeaky clean ingredient deck and an hourglass shaped brush to grab every lash. Our mascara also comes housed in a glass vial for easy recycling.
Last serum ingredients include:
- ORGANIC MATCHA - I partnered with Encha Organic Matcha, the gold standard for matcha, which is not just a trendy ingredient - multiple studies* share that it can strengthen hair.
- BETA CAROTENE - acts as a fortifying lash treatment that encourages hair growth.
- + PLANT BASED FIBERS - added to make your lashes appear longer so goodbye extensions or falsies!
Available in an inky black. Our brown is discontinued at this time.
No added gluten, soy, parabens, synthetic dyes or fragrance.
Once open all mascara expires after 3 months.
Aqua (Water), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, C10-18 Triglycerides, Stearic Acid, Organic Copernicia Cerifera Cera/ Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Castor Isostearate Beeswax Succinate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea)**, Beta-Carotene +/- Iron Oxide Black CI 77499
- Clean glass tube with dish soap and water (a dedicated straw cleaner is handy!) & drop into your glass recycling. We use a powder coat on our glass which disintegrates at 700 degrees Fahrenheit and glass is recycled at 1200+ degrees Fahrenheit
- Clean mascara wand with dish soap and water and save a few to then donate to Wands for Wildlife OR pull off the white overcap to recycle with your plastics and dispose of the mascara wand.