This candle is my entire life experience summarized. Yes, I want to be invited. I just don't want to leave the comfort of my house... or be around other people...
A fresh citrus aroma with green undertones and full-bodied notes of bergamot and grapefruit fuse with an herbal bouquet. All mixed with a flavor burst of fresh rhubarb - notes of orange and neroli with a depth and character all its own.
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- This candle comes with a gold lid
- Handmade and poured with love and sass
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
Top: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Rhubarb // Middle: Orange, Green Leaves, Neroli // Base: Cedar
TIPS AND TRICKS
• Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
• Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
• Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
Note: Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur.