Inspired by Hogwarts' Gryffindor house, this candle not for the faint of heart, but those that live by the values of courage, bravery, and chivalry. (aka the perfect candle for your bff who you could see taking on a dragon or something.)
A seductively perfect blend of sandalwood and vanilla. Great hall vibes right here. Autumn hay with sprinkles of african violets are followed with exotic sandalwood and sweet vanilla notes.
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Handmade and poured with love and sass in Los Angeles
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
Top: Hay // Middle: African Violet // Base: Sandalwood, Vanilla
TIPS AND TRICKS
• Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
• Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
• Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
Note: Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur.