Inspired by Hogwarts' Ravenclaw house, this candle is the perfect thing to light when you need an extra spark of creative magic. Whether it’s art, writing, or just gazing at the stars, this candle will make you feel all sorts of magic.
Reminiscent of rustic woods, this warm and earthy candle has notes of ebony wood, vanilla, amber, and tobacco leaf (but no smoky smells included). A classic masculine scent that leads you to the rustic woods. However, this scent has a soft side with notes of watery pear, lily of the valley, and rose. Warm amber and vanilla as the base make you want to wander and linger in the woods!
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Handmade and poured with love and sass in Los Angeles
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
Top: Woods // Middle: Pear, Lily of the Valley, Rose // Base: Amber, Vanilla
TIPS AND TRICKS
• Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
• Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
• Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
• Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected.
• Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes in transit. Because we can't control Mother Nature, we are unable to replace candles that have frosting or spotting.