Does your life begin when pumpkin everything comes back? You may be a basic witch. No judgements though. I mean, come on, pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice latte's, pumpkin cookies... you get what I mean. You've practically turned into a pumpkin.
Pumpkin spice goodness that is warm and cozy and fills the room. A true-to-life fragrance bursting with fresh pumpkin. Mouthwatering notes of brown sugar, molasses, and spices complete this irresistible bakery fragrance. This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including nutmeg and cinnamon leaf.
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Handmade and poured with love and sass in Los Angeles
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
Top: Ginger, Allspice, Cinnamon // Middle: Pumpkin, Brown Sugar, Nutmeg // Base: Clove, Molasses, Vanilla
TIPS AND TRICKS
• Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
• Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
• Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
Note: Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur.