Autumn Nights Candle
Fall is the best freaking time of the year. I actually wouldn't be mad if it was fall year-round. Imagine it: apple. cinnamon. everything.
Picture a mouth-watering homemade apple pie, straight out of the oven. Starting with classic pie spices including cinnamon and clove, a hint of almond enhances the scent of fresh baked apples, while flaky pie crust, vanilla, and caramel drizzle round out the base.
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Handmade and poured with love and sass in Los Angeles
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
- This candle comes with a gold lid
Top: Cinnamon, Clove // Middle: Apple, Almond // Base: Pie Crust, Vanilla, Caramel
TIPS AND TRICKS
• Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
• Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
• Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
• Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected.
• Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes in transit. Because we can't control Mother Nature, we are unable to replace candles that have frosting or spotting.