Strength. Grace. Compassion.
There are everyday angels among us- those who constantly watch over us or step in right when we need it. They give us glimpses into a greater source of strength, grace, and compassion and remind us that we never have to do life alone. Love truly does give us wings.
- Handmade in Bali: Every artisan's touch makes your bracelet as unique as your life journey
- Positive impact: Creates sustainable jobs for 150+ artisans to help support their families in Bali, Indonesia
- Upcycled: Symbols are made from discarded, all-natural materials
- Water resistant: Dive in! Your band colors won't fade
- Adjustable: Up to 8 inches for tassel closure and 7.5 inches for button closure
Maximum length: 7.5 inches for button style
Wood: Our wood beads are made from locally sourced species including Kempas, Merbau, Jackfruit, Guava, and Crocodile woods.
Horn: Our beads are made using reclaimed domestic water buffalo horn. In Indonesia, water buffalo, or “banteng”, live on small family farms where they are highly valued and cared for and families rely on them to plow rice terraces and fertilize crops.
As each symbol is made from natural materials, the color will slightly adjust over the first few months of wear as it takes on elements that are a part of your life journey. Salt water, perfumes, and natural oils will give each bracelet its own look that is uniquely yours.