For the resourceful one, the ambitious & cunning leader, this candle was inspired by Hogwarts' Slytherin house. You’ll do what it takes to get what you need & there’s no shame in that. You don’t need permission to be yourself. You do you.
A sultry mix of amber and ebony wood. A complex woody blend infused with five essential oils. This scent has a rich base of vanilla, dark musk, and sandalwood well balanced by lively top notes of citrus and pineapple. Warm amber and a touch of lavender and jasmine make up the heart of the scent. This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including Orange, Lavandin, Copaiba Balsam, Lemon, and Grapefruit.
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Handmade and poured with love and sass in Los Angeles
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
Top: Citrus, Pineapple // Middle: Amber, Lavender, Jasmine // Base: Dark Musk, Vanilla, Sandalwood
TIPS AND TRICKS
• Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
• Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
• Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
Note: Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur.